Sunday, June 27, 2010

Cat weightlifting, the sport of the future

Digg.com and Japanese television have once again polluted my mind with something that I will never be able to erase; cat weightlifting. What more does the average Japanese television viewer want than to see a cats lifting fish of different weights in a competitive format? I know that if I was channel surfing through the tube at 3am, that would definitely catch my eye (or cat my eye). That brown and white tabby definitely has some spunk, but I always wonder it can do against the all white manx! Cat weightlifting will no doubt take the main stage in the future with the dramatic close-ups and instant replays. If you would like to indulge in some dramatic cat weightlifting, you can see it here.

By the way while I have ruined my life, for the better, I have been drinking a cup of Oriental Treasure Green Tea. Exotic!

No comments:

Post a Comment