Monday, August 2, 2010

American Ignorance (Part 3)

Round two of complaining about worthless things in the Smithsonian. So fat I've seen a lot of people who work in the smithsonian museums, including security guards and ticket takers and things like that. Basically every single one of these people I've seen looks like they hate their jobs and they hate everybody around them. I hate it when locals don't take kindly to tourists visiting because tourists are the people who are making your very existence possible and in a lot of cases it makes the very place that you live in what it is. If I were you I would be embracing every single tourist that I came into contact with the utmost respect and kindness. I say this because a lot of the employees around DC and around the Smithsonian institute were less than welcoming and pretty rude a lot of the time. Anyways, I thought I'd just rant a little bit and find something to complain about while experiencing this amazing city.

No comments:

Post a Comment